On Friday, 30 April 2021 at 13:36:10 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
I could have looped 2x over the args, and used an inner function to fetch the first one (or maybe used a staticIndexOf to get the first ColumnDef thing), and a second loop to verify all the remaining args have the same table def, but this loop works just as designed and is super-readable.

I would say likewise using static indexing, is it really that slow?

Otherwise, iterate over Pair-like partitions would also be a solution and compare if first.tableDef is second.tableDef, don't know if D has something for this statically available.

Further, I would like to refactor the static if out to an in-requirement, though I'm unsure if in-assertions support arbitrary exception types.