On Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 09:10:02 UTC, Vinod K Chandran wrote:

So in many situations, I need to check some boolean properties of Window class and call some functions of Window class in WndProc. But I don't want to expose those props and functions to the user. So if I make them private, I can't access them inside the WndProc function. How do solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Assuming window.d and wndproc.d are in the same package (and not the default global package), then you can use `package` instead of `private`.