On 2021-05-26 01:46, Paul Backus wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 May 2021 at 22:05:16 UTC, someone wrote:
I was unsuccessfully searching the site for them in the form of a master index to begin with.

I need them, in plain text, in order to add them to a VIM custom syntax highlight plugin I already made which I am already using but is lacking phobos support.

Can anyone point me to the right place please ?

There is no global index in the online documentation; the best you can get is an index of each module.

If you really want this, your best bet is probably to run a source-code indexer like `ctags` on the Phobos source tree, and do some scripting to transform the results into something usable in your Vim plugin.
e.g. I found this file https://dlang.org/library/symbols.js which is used e.g. by https://dlang.org/library/std/algorithm/sorting/sort.html to implement the search. Perhaps that helps.

Kind regards,
Christian