thanks, evilrat

Anyway I tried dagon in past and I don't see why bother with it, better stick with something that can handle industry standard formats such as FBX, another issue is shaders fused in right in the engine. As an alternative the only thing probably worth checking is godot-d which is native interface for scripting in Godot Engine. This engine has its quirks though (my most hated "feature" is that it requires you to create script config for each your native class).

Basically I'm desperate do find anything which encapsulates OpenGL calls into some nice D-lang classes to learn from it. I don't really want to use Dagon, nor Godot. What I want is to use it as learning resources fro learning graphics programming in Dlang.

Rewriting my graphics engine from C++ to Dlang is huge barrier for me, sice I don't know Dlang enough. I want to see some nice Tricks and convenience of Dlang features applied to graphics programming.

Ability to compile without much hessel is minimal requirement for me. The only thing which I was able to compile up to no was dmech, which is nice for physics but very old OpenGL