On Wednesday, 23 June 2021 at 19:53:24 UTC, someone wrote:
Please, look for the line marked +++

This is a structure with a public property returning a (still unsorted) range built on-the-fly from already-set properties, a basic range from a to z with n step where some specific values can be added in-between. The range is a float which I am currently using for currency (horrible) and later plan to move it to decimal 10 or the like.

[...]

```sort``` returns a ```SortedRange```, and I believe you wish to return a float. So you can do either ```return lnumRange.sort!(...).array;```, or you can do ```lnumRange.sort!(...); return lnumRange```.