I have a situation where I want to wrap a certain type to add a few methods to that type.

UFCS is not an option, because the library that will use this type will not import the UFCS methods.

`std.typecons.Proxy` doesn't seem to wrap static methods, and besides, I want to return wrappers if the function being wrapped returns the same type (this is critical for stuff like `auto result = a + b`, I want the result to be the same wrapped type).

Are there any libraries that might do this (including Phobos)?

-Steve