On Tuesday, 29 June 2021 at 17:56:54 UTC, neuranuz wrote:

You could also try to find some ready to use bindings to PostgreSQL on code.dlang.org.

Can you elaborate why you went your own way coding your own bindings to pglib instead of using the existing ones ?

Is there something wrong with the existing ones ?

Do they lack features ?

Are them over-engineered ?

I didn't look at the code of the existing ones yet because I am knee-deep learning the language still, but since I will eventually need to access postgreSQL from D, your experience will help me for sure.

I haven't published my code on code.dlang yet, because it's not enough time ;-(

I did see your code; it looks pretty straight-forward, indeed.