On Friday, 9 July 2021 at 08:28:25 UTC, Dennis wrote:
On Friday, 9 July 2021 at 08:08:57 UTC, rempas wrote:
I just wonder if I'm able to do system calls directly from D or If I have to create bindings from "unistd.h" from C

If with directly means 'without calling any C function' you can use inline assembly:
```D
version(linux)
void rt_sigreturn() {
     version(D_InlineAsm_X86_64) asm {
        naked;
        mov EAX, 15;
        syscall;
```

This is the most "direct" way possible. However I should probably not mess with assembly at this point and use the built-in D header file for unistd. Thanks a lot for your time tho, have a great day!