Is anyone versed in LLVM inline asm?

I know how to generate SIMD unary op with:

    return __asm!int4("pmovsxwd $1,$0","=x,x",a);

but I struggle to generate 2-operands SIMD ops like:

    return __asm!int4("paddd $1,$0","=x,x",a, b);

If you know how to do it => https://d.godbolt.org/z/ccM38bfMT it would probably help build speed of SIMD heavy code, also -O0 performance Also generating the right instruction is good but it must resist optimization too, so proper LLVM constraints is needed. It would be really helpful if someone has understood the cryptic rules of LLVM assembly constraints.