On Tuesday, 20 July 2021 at 02:58:50 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 02:39:58AM +0000, seany via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> [...]
[...]
[...]

Logically speaking, the size of the work unit should not change the semantics of the loop. That's just an implementation detail that should not affect the semantics of the overall computation. In order to maintain consistency, loop iterations should not affect each other (unless they deliberately do so, e.g., read/write from a shared variable -- but parallel foreach itself should not introduce such a dependency).

[...]

Okey, thank you.

If you later have some time, and find out about the exact implementation - and help me to understand it - I would be most grateful.

I have checked: [this link](https://github.com/dlang/phobos/blob/master/std/parallelism.d) - but did not understand completely.