On Tuesday, 27 July 2021 at 10:15:51 UTC, Lukas  Borin wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 July 2021 at 09:31:07 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 July 2021 at 08:15:12 UTC, Lukas  Borin wrote:
Consider the following template

```D
auto foo(T, int W, int H)(T p1, T p2) { }
```

Is there a "nice" way from the outside the get the names of the template values?

As far as I'm aware there is no way to introspect on template parameters at all.

Let's say i instantiate the template does that change anything? Can I get the "placeholder" names in any way then?

I don't think instantiating it changes anything. The underlying issue is that `is(symbol == __parameters)` doesn't work on templates.