On Wednesday, 4 August 2021 at 22:22:29 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 August 2021 at 22:01:21 UTC, someone wrote:
No. I didn't know it ever existed :(

It is good to look at the source code implementations of some of those things too. Most are built out of language features and some of it is simpler to use directly (and some of it are pretty tricky that's educational to look at too).

I totally agree with you on this one; but, you can't expect me (nor anyone else) to gather a mountain of info on just a two-month learning curve coding with D. I learned a LOT, and a lot is not enough, time will do its thing, but more importantly, sometimes I am rethinking the way I usually write code because D has some terrific features -right now for me it is like seeing only the tip of iceberg.