On Friday, 6 August 2021 at 12:30:16 UTC, JG wrote:
I guess this means that tracy has been integrated?
If this is so is it documented anywhere how to use it?

Stefan Koch's WIP tracy integration in DMD is completely separate from Johan Engelen's time tracing added to LDC in 1.25.0. Note that the latter is not specific to tracy, I just recommended using tracy to view the trace file because alternatives I tried (Google Chrome and Speedscope) are terribly slow, see:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/phuwlvsjigbyfvslk...@forum.dlang.org

I'm not aware of any documentation of the feature.

  • Tracy JG via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Tracy Dennis via Digitalmars-d-learn