On Monday, 30 August 2021 at 20:26:46 UTC, Benoît Dubreuil wrote:

My question is:
In the source file `dummy.dummy.d`, why the first labelled attributes `@safe` and `@nogc` have no effect inside the struct's scope? In other words, why do I need to repeat labelled attributes statements in order to affect inner scopes?

To test this, simply remove in `dummy.dummy.d` the *TODO* comment and its following labelled attributes.

Attributes used to propagate into aggregate definitions, but it was changed a long time ago. I don't recall the reason why.