On Friday, 10 September 2021 at 22:26:34 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
  https://bitbucket.org/acehreli/ddili/commits/

Ah it's there - gotta remember that place if I want to make corrections. Good book - It's the one that got me up to speed with D before I was commited enough to pay for anything.

Now while I'm talking, I'll tell the one error I have already spotted, in the `ranges` chapter. It claims that `std.range.generate` calls the underlying function on `front`, not `popFront`. This used to be true long ago, but nowadays the call is done on `popFront` and the call result is cached for `front`.