On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 14:31:04 UTC, NonNull wrote:

If several plugins are built by different third parties, each dynamic library will have its own GC and copy of druntime right now. How can I organize that there is one separate dynamic library to share these among all plugins?

Shouldn't the runtime not already be shared on Linux? The `Runtime.loadLibrary` specs say `If the library contains a D runtime it will be integrated with the current runtime.`

This should be true for the GC too. At least the memory is shared because as I remember I could access __gshared variables,

whereas on Windows nothing like this works and any DLL will spawn a new thread (for each thread you use too).