I have a plenty of questions related to the DLL things, .di files.

Basically: I have a main program which would contain a lot of code. I have a secondary program which I want to call code from the main program, but it will be compiled as a DLL to the main program call a single entry point from that DLL.

I have been able to call that secondary okay, the problem is that the main is linked into the secondary in order to call the main program code. That causes problems related to initialization (as only the main should care) and a big binary size. I tried writing only .di file for it, but then it would only get undefined symbol. What I expected is:

A constains code
A.di contains interfacing code

B uses A.di interfacing code
B is compiled as a DLL