On Friday, 5 November 2021 at 06:19:16 UTC, Li30U wrote:
I am creating a templated object that is a storehouse for a heap object and executes their methods and returns an array of results. With the help of a template, I want to achieve this, but I want to assign the same attributes to the function. How can one pass the attributes of a function to another function?

There's https://dlang.org/spec/traits.html#getFunctionAttributes . Or you could define your functions as function templates, letting the compiler infer attributes. Especially as it looks like you function's attributes may not be made the same as the ones you defer to: since you're allocating with the GC, your function cannot be @nogc even if a deferred one can.