On Sunday, 27 February 2022 at 16:58:34 UTC, Chris Piker wrote:
Hi D

Coming from a python background it's worked well to organize my D projects as a dub `sourceLibrary` and then to put top level programs in a directory named `scripts` that are just dub single file projects. So the layout looks like this:

[...]

After reading over the dub documentation I don't see a general way to override project options via the command line, but maybe it's there and I couldn't understand what the dub docs were trying to say.

That 's not exactly what you ask for but you can define the path in the embedded recipe (targetPath)

```d
#!/usr/bin/env dub
/+ dub.sdl:
   dependency "mypackage" version="*" path=".."
   targetPath "./bin"
+/
```