On Wednesday, 11 May 2022 at 14:20:07 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 01:37:21PM +0000, matheus via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> [...]
[...]
[...]
[...]

My suggestion is: when prototyping, don't even think about attributes. Just templatize your functions and let the compiler infer the attributes for you.

I myself rarely bother with attributes; I only write them when I want to be 100% sure that a particular piece of code has that attribute. Otherwise I just templatize it and let the compiler figure it out for me. Auto-inference is the way to go; life is too short to be fiddling with attributes in every single declaration manually.

That'll be true the day when `@safe` becomes the default... Until then, I'll atleast do `@safe:` on top of every module :)