On Sunday, 10 July 2022 at 19:14:34 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:

For reference, this is the more correct way:

```d
while (cast(TypeInfo_Array) v.type !is null) {
    Variant elem = v[0];
    // etc.
}
```

Hard to blame anyone for not coming up with that on their first try, especially since `TypeInfo_Array` is not even documented--you have to read the source of `object.d` to find out about it.

I honestly cannot say why but I was having a problem using this earlier. After several hours of frustration, I rebooted the computer, went for a run, came back, and tried again. It works!!! Thank you very much.

--anonymouse