On Wednesday, 13 July 2022 at 18:27:22 UTC, D Lark wrote:
I am trying to use a sequence range as a sorted range so that I can apply a search on it. For instance this might be used to implement integer square root as so:

[...]

For the first snippet, I did not get to that point, but it appears I would have to add a search policy to lower bound since the list is infinite and the default policy, binary search, requires both initial bounds. i.e:
auto lowerBounds = seqAsSorted.lowerBound!(SearchPolicy.gallop)(n);