Hi, all. Has anyone had any success compiling a Musl-linked druntime and phobos? I haven't had any luck so far. I'm running Linux Mint x64.

Somewhat related - using `-target=x86_64-linux-musl` with dmd master doesn't even set the version `CRuntime_Musl`. I asked about this in the Discord, and I was told by Horo:

dmd 2.096 worked well for me. Same for gdc, haven't tried ldc. There is/was a bug that was introduced recently in druntime that broke musl but the older versions should work fine

2.096 doesn't have the `-target` option, and 2.097.0-2.098.0 don't even build properly for me. Using LDC to build works of course, but only with `-betterC` (i.e. no druntime/phobos).