On 2011-03-28 11:29, Ishan Thilina wrote:
> @David:
>
> No, my question was not about running them,but on how that code was
> generated. I thought they were auto generated using a unitest framework
> :). Your answer clarifies everything. Thank you..! :-)

LOL. Goodness no. They're done by hand. I'm currently reworking std.datetime's
unit tests, and it's very time consuming (since it's a large module with lots
of tests). I don't know how you'd get a framework to generate what I want
anyway. The fact that D has unit testing built in like it does is fantastic,
but it is fairly simplistic.

- Jonathan M Davis