During unittest in my own fork of std.experimental.xml (link: https://github.com/ZILtoid1991/experimental.xml ), potentially an error so severe is present, that it causes to crash the compiler (both DMD and LDC2, on Windows). I was able to separate the issue by commenting out all unittests, then re-enabling them one-by-one seeing when it crashes the compiler, but wasn't able to track down the issues. However, `domimpl.d` is a 2000+ line monster, with a huge templated class that nests multiple other classes. I suspect that there's some leftover from the stripped configurable allocator and/or error handler, that causes the issue.

At worst-case scenario, I can just manually rewrite the whole part (I already planned to write a more linear cursor for speed reasons), but that will consume a lot of my time. A lot of part of the code is already undocumented (especially anything non-public), so it's a question whether reimplementing stuff from almost zero, or trying to decipher a legacy code is the easier stuff.