Hi guys, I have an issue when I compile program with using windows api, I got this message: "reference to an unresolved external symbol _MessageBoxW@16". I just created simple hello world using winapi and MessageBox.

    import core.runtime;
    import std.stdio;
    import std.string;
    import core.sys.windows.windows;

    extern(Windows)
int WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPSTR cmdLine, int nCmdShow) {
        int result;

        try {
            Runtime.initialize();
result = myWinMain(hInstance, hPrevInstance, cmdLine, nCmdShow);
            Runtime.terminate();
        } catch (Throwable e) {
            result = 0;
        }

        return result;
    }

int myWinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPSTR cmdLine, int nCmdShow) {
        MessageBox(null, "Hello", "D!", MB_OK);

        return 0;