On Wednesday, 19 October 2022 at 23:28:46 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
Hey guys, I'm going to start making a tip of the day (although I'm pretty sure I won't be able to give every day a tip), but those things are really interesting to newcomers to know and may be obvious to some of the old schoolers there.

Cool things! Thanks for you tips! Looking forward to see new ones to come soon :)

How do you think - if it will be possible to save them in some dedicated page (even just GitHub or blog) and share the link with community somewhere here:

https://wiki.dlang.org/The_D_Programming_Language (The structure of the page looks a little messy)

https://wiki.dlang.org/Tutorials - for example section of “Best practices”

And also two my fav sites in this theme D idioms - https://p0nce.github.io/d-idioms/ and D Garden - https://garden.dlang.io/ They could be good examples of how the page with tips could look like.