On Friday, 13 January 2023 at 14:32:44 UTC, Salih Dincer wrote:
Why not directly use the mixin template for opDispatch()?

My opDispatch generates code based on the arguments passed, interpolating variable names and functions based on the type. I wanted to remove the double braces in my static foreach (needed as I declared some aliases inside but since it creates a scope those new variables can't be referred to outside of it). I saw Adam's post here http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2022_12_26.html showing use of a "helper" template, and I was trying to adapt it.

I've since just dropped the double braces and removed the aliases. It's not as clean but works.