On Saturday, 28 January 2023 at 02:40:58 UTC, thebluepandabear wrote:

I am really confused as to how I even am supposed to get the library name in the first place, which is another thing that is confusing me.

It is up to the library author to choose a name. The extensions is `.so/.dll/.dylib` for shared libraries on nix/Windows/Mac and `.a/.lib/???` for static libraries.

The second part, this looks like sfml graphics depends on sfml render or window or something like that, you'd better check `readelf -d sfml-render.so | grep 'NEEDED'` if you have dynamic libs to get a clue what it might need, or go search library that contains missing symbols by hand.