On Thursday, 16 February 2023 at 02:27:23 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Thursday, 16 February 2023 at 02:26:44 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

Wrong. I'm arguing  things:

Geez. "I'm arguing 2 things:"

Springboarding off this post:

This thread is vastly dominated by some people who care very much about this issue. Comparatively, for instance, I care very little because I think D already does it right.

But then the thread will look unbalanced. This is a fundamental design flaw in forum software.

So let me just say: I think D does it right. D does not have class encapsulation; it has module encapsulation. This is by design, and the design is good.