There isn't anything we can do without source.

But here is what I would do in this situation:

1. Look at the assembly at the point of debug break, from here it should give you hints as to why its trying to write to dawn.assets.Resource init array.
2. Dustmite, so we have something we can work with.
  • Bug in DMD? ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Bug in ... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: Bug in ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: Bug... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • ... ryuukk_ via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-learn