I once tested ChatGPT to generate Common Lisp code (a simple Redis client). They had a warning that this is not a code generation tool nevertheless it tried to do so. All the code it had was incorrect: it imported foreign libraries that didn't exist and when I complained about it, it apologized and then proposed other libraries that didn't exist. Overall I had the impression that I'm working with some dumb person who pasted me stuff from stackoverflow that seemed to solve my issue.

Let me mention that I once asked ChatGPT what is 11 plus 11 and when it responded 22, I told it that it's wrong, it should be 30. It apologized and said that I'm right, it's 30. I tried to do the same experiment again after one day to show off my friends, but it became more resilient to such suggestions.