On Saturday, 1 April 2023 at 15:32:27 UTC, Dennis wrote:
On Friday, 31 March 2023 at 13:11:58 UTC, z wrote:
I've tried to search before but was only able to find articles for 3D triangles, and documentation for OpenGL, which i don't use.

The first function you posted takes a 3D triangle as input, so I assumed you're working in 3D. What are you working on?

Determines if a triangle is visible.

You haven't defined what 'visible' means for a geometric triangle.

explained to the best of my ability : https://d.godbolt.org/z/4a8zPGsGo the "angle bias" i was trying to explain about is present, when `rot = 0` the `mask` is supposed to only have three `true` values.(that of the "front" triangle.)

You haven't defined what 'visible' means for a geometric triangle.

Problem is, all i have is an assembly dump and the data it interacts with, both of which are very(very) old.