On Tuesday, 23 May 2023 at 14:10:52 UTC, apz28 wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 May 2023 at 13:13:18 UTC, Andrew wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 May 2023 at 11:21:07 UTC, apz28 wrote:
[...]

Please don't take this as an insult, as I've also written my own logging library lol. But I have a feeling that our efforts would be better spent in improving the standard library's implementation rather than making our own logger. Hopefully this will become easier in the future as issues are migrated to github and more effort is put into organization.

D is just a learning project (hobby one) and I do not have time to go through the process to add codes to standard library. However, it is www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt license so feel free to get it and add it to standard one

Cheers

Thank you all very much! I'll try to do what you kindly suggested.

Vitalii