Most of my homegrown libraries are private and are used locally for the most part. They are in ~/Projects/D/libs . Until now I've always used dub add-path and things worked fine. Updated my install am now getting this message:

```
Warning Package at path '/home/soulsbane/Projects/D/libs/textrecords/' should be under '/home/soulsbane/Projects/D/libs/textrecords/$VERSION/textrecords' Warning The package will no longer be detected starting from v1.42.0
```

I'm guessing it's caused by this https://github.com/dlang/dub/pull/2610. What's the fix for this exactly? Thanks!

  • Warning The pack... Soulsbane via Digitalmars-d-learn