Steven is right, was quite late when I said that so it'll work but not for the reasons I thought it would.
  • Re: How to free ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: How to ... Alain De Vos via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: How... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: How... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... Alain De Vos via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... Alain De Vos via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... Alain De Vos via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • ... drug007 via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • ... Alain De Vos via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... drug007 via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • ... Alain De Vos via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: How to ... Nick Treleaven via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: How... Alain De Vos via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re:... Ernesto Castellotti via Digitalmars-d-learn