On Sunday, 23 July 2023 at 17:45:53 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş wrote:
On Sunday, 23 July 2023 at 17:35:03 UTC, Ruby The Roobster [SNIP]

Thank you. I'm still trying to work out how it works. It seems as if the creator tried the same thing that I did, and then commented it out. Perhaps for the same reason?

It is me who did it. I was getting some weirdly distorted images. And you see my final solution. I am writing on my mobil so cannot help you further.

Ah. Anyhow, I fixed it. I had to use .scanline to fill the Image data, but in the end it worked. Thank you very much.