On Friday, 18 August 2023 at 12:14:45 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş wrote:
On Friday, 18 August 2023 at 09:57:11 UTC, Ki Rill wrote:
[...]

Yes there isn't many guides around. Those are some of them.

https://tastyminerals.github.io/tasty-blog/dlang/2020/03/22/multidimensional_arrays_in_d.html

https://jackstouffer.com/blog/nd_slice.html

Also this piece of code was converted from python-numpy to d-mir.

https://github.com/libmir/dcv/blob/master/source/dcv/imgproc/threshold.d#L138

I converted many more from python for DCV.

I think the main problem is the mir libraries won't get updates since Ilya recently said that he was not an open source developer anymore.

He has said to me he will support them for some time, but won’t be adding new features, or something like that.