On Saturday, 9 September 2023 at 08:54:14 UTC, Brad Roberts wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is your problem. You're allocating size bytes which is only going to work where sizeof(T) == 1. Changing to malloc(size * sizeof(T)) is likely going to work better.

Oh man!!!! That was it! I had forget about that! Funny enough, the reallocation tests I do letter when expanding the vector do include that but I had forgot to place it in the new (because I had the an old one and it included this) constructor I had made that only allocates memory!

Now, if only one could expect how and why "libc" knows that and doesn't just care to give me the memory I asked it for? Or it could be than D does something additional without telling us? Which can explain when this memory is only present when I assign the value to the "this._ptr` field!

Hope I don't have other memory related errors until I finish the compiler...

How can I thank you????