On Saturday, 23 September 2023 at 15:09:13 UTC, Elias wrote:
On Saturday, 23 September 2023 at 12:07:38 UTC, Joe wrote:
I'm using download(url, filename) to download files in vibe.d.

The issue is that I do not know when the download is finished or errors. There is a callback for the streaming side but not for the file download.

You don’t need a callback for that. It’s done when the download() returns.

Pretty sure it is not synchronous. I'm running it many times. Maybe it is synchronous and I just didn't notice.