On Thursday, 5 October 2023 at 20:42:26 UTC, mw wrote:
On Thursday, 5 October 2023 at 20:07:38 UTC, user1234 wrote:
No. Sorry.

Generally compile time code cannot interact with the system. To be evaluable at compile time code has to be strongly pure, that is not the case of the function you would need.

Otherwise you'd need a new traits for that... but that traits would violate the rule explained before.

If you want to iterate the package for modules imported in it, I'm not sure. __traits(allMembers, package) will list names of imported packages but not which modules.

static reflection on import decls is broken, that wont work well

So how about at runtime? I just want the compiler to help to list them, instead of doing manually.

I dont have in mind what info are provided by TypeInfoModule but maybe.