On 17/10/2023 2:15 PM, mw wrote:
On Tuesday, 17 October 2023 at 01:11:13 UTC, Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole wrote:
They are for structs as well.

Ah?! I use quite a few struts, but I never have provided such two methods.

Indeed, they are generated by the compiler, not user provided.

They are needed when you have fields that are not basic types like other structs.
        • Re:... mw via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • ... mw via Digitalmars-d-learn
  • Re: strange link... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: strange... mw via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: str... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-learn