On Wednesday, 29 November 2023 at 17:23:04 UTC, Antonio wrote:
On Wednesday, 29 November 2023 at 16:48:09 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
... it even supports named arguments:

- Witch version of DMD supports named arguments? Is it an experimental compiler option?

I don't know what the earliest version is that supports it, but I know the example I posted works in 2.105. It doesn't require any compiler options.

Named arguments are still a work in progress, and there are some situations where they aren't available (for example, I don't think they work for templates yet). With struct literals, though, you shouldn't have any problems using them.