On Sunday, 7 January 2024 at 09:49:36 UTC, Renato wrote:
Is the above a "good" way to do this?

It looks ok to me. There are some minor changes I would make, like using `typeof(this)` instead of `S` to refer to the type of the struct you're mixing it into, but the overall approach is fine.

Are there libraries (or even something in Phobos?) that already provide some mixins or equivalent functionality?

For reference, I wanted something like Java [Lombok's ToString annotation](https://projectlombok.org/features/ToString), also present in [Groovy](https://docs.groovy-lang.org/latest/html/gapi/groovy/transform/ToString.html).

The [`boilerplate` package][1] has a [`GenerateToString` mixin][2] that looks pretty similar to the examples you linked.

[1]: https://code.dlang.org/packages/boilerplate
[2]: https://boilerplate.dpldocs.info/v1.9.1/boilerplate.autostring.GenerateToString.html