On Sunday, 31 December 2023 at 14:47:27 UTC, Alexandru Ermicioi wrote:
`CheckedInt` should be another solution for overflows, if you really need it to throw exceptions, on overflow errors.

CheckedInt is worse than nothing. It exists to give an illusion of having at least something to address this problem in D language, but it only acts as a distraction and drains valuable time. I don't see any practical scenario, where it would be useful. My current solution is to use a custom build of GDC with `-ftrapv` option for arithmetic overflows diagnostics. It's far from perfect, but at least it does the job in a non-invasive way without having any need to patch my code.