On Thursday, 1 August 2024 at 07:03:04 UTC, IchorDev wrote:
Hey just a heads up, you might wanna use [`readText`](https://dlang.org/library/std/file/read_text.html) and [`lineSplitter`](https://dlang.org/library/std/string/line_splitter.html) just so you don’t have to deal with file handles.

Thank you. I am not very well acquainted with the standard library, and this cleans up things significantly.

Question: Is there a good guide to Phobos anywhere? I would like to learn the more commonly used algorithms / convenience functions, so I don't have to look through the docs trying to find what I want, and so that I don't keep having to re-invent the wheel when trying to work with data.