On 2011-06-10 14:07, Robert Clipsham wrote:
On 10/06/2011 08:30, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
Are there any good D2 serialization libs out there that utilize
introspecition (ie, don't have to manually specify all the member of each
type), handle cyclic graphs and have flexible output?

I've never used it, and I don't know if it's any good or even does what
you need, but:

http://dsource.org/projects/orange/

Don't know if it works with the current DMD. I'm also in the middle of a complete rewrite of the library. But version 0.0.1 should at least work with some version of DMD.

--
/Jacob Carlborg