On 04-08-2011 14:09, Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:
On 2011-08-03 14:57:57 +0000, David Nadlinger said:

This seems to be exactly same problem I reported to the NG some days
ago. It is caused by ASLR being enabled for 32bit applications on Lion
too, and kennytm is to be credited for tracking this down to a fixed
stack bottom in the druntime code:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/43. The fix
has already been merged into master, please use that for OS X
development until the next DMD release.

Sorry for being a n00b here, but ... what's the intended way of using
the Git version? It seems to be split into five different repos...? Do I
have to assemble a full distro myself, or am I just missing something
obvious? (I'm assuming the latter, really ;)

Hi,

You can see my blog for Linux: http://xtzgzorex.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/d-building-dmd-and-phobos-on-linux/

- Alex