Kagamin Wrote:

> these fail because Random is a struct an its state is precisely replicated on
> copy, so two calls to randomCover accept gen in the same state, so their
> outputs are identical. All arr1, arr2, str1 and str2 are equivalent.

Yes, I found that. But the question remains, is it a bug. As I said reuse of a
generator is good to allow random behavior throughout the program, but
reproducible behavior throughout each run.

RandomCover is a very useful for selecting all options of a range. But you must
create a new generator every-time to get random behavior from sequential calls.