Am 05.11.2011, 21:30 Uhr, schrieb Alex_Dovhal <alex_dov...@yahoo.com>:

Hi, D have "clear" property for arrays and AA, but I failed to find it's
description in docs. Where it's?

Are you this Alex? http://aichallenge.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1315#p10776 As I understand it this function is defined in object_.d which is always imported by default and can be called on an (associative) array through a mechanism called "universal function call", that matches the part before the dot with the first parameter of the function. This only works for arrays. So I believe it is a free function (to invalidate/finalize a variable) and not a property of an array at all.